There are a few key details that I love to photograph on your wedding day. Here are a few ideas:
1. The dress: Please have a wooden or specialized hanger too! You can also buy wooden personalized hangers for your bridesmaids too!
2. The rings: Whether you have a simple band or an elaborate set of rings, be sure to have all the rings (including his and your engagement band) ready for me when I arrive!
3. Flowers: From the bridal bouquet to the centerpieces, flowers are an important part of any wedding. You can also have several loose flowers ready for me to style with the invitations for a really special touch!
4. Invitations and programs: Your wedding stationery is another great detail to have photographed. Bring along an invitation suite and any programs or menus you have planned for the big day.
Remember, I’m there to help you preserve memories of your wedding day, so don’t be afraid to communicate your vision and what’s most important to you!
5. Your shoes: Whether you’re wearing sky-high heels or comfy sneakers, (or both!!) your shoes can be a fun and personal detail to photograph. A great idea if your wedding venue is grassy is to buy a plastic heel protector!
6. Perfume! It’s always nice to remember your wedding day perfume, so place that in the box too!
7. Garters and other jewelry like bracelets, and earrings.
Remember, the most unique details to capture are the ones that reflect your personalities and relationship as a couple. Don’t be afraid to get creative and make your wedding day truly unforgettable!